Home Buying in Euless>Question Details

Travis Chris…, Home Buyer in 76051

Who is a good mortgage broker or bank in the DFW area?

Asked by Travis Christman, 76051 Tue Dec 2, 2008

Who is a good mortgage broker or bank in the DFW area? Also I was looking at AmeriSave as well. I have seen a lot of positive reviews. (But I'm not sure if trust online reviews.) However since this is my first house I believe I would feel more comfortable with a brick and mortar lending house or a face to face broker.

With rates dropping buying a house is looking better and better each day.

Answers

10
Travis,
I would love to work with you! You can check out my website or give me a call. I am a local mortgage banker with in house processing and underwriting. This means quicker turn around times and more control over the transaction. I can meet with you whenever is convenient for you. I do take evening and weekend appointments and can be reached after hours by my cell phone at any time. I love working with first time homebuyers, and walking you through the while process step by step. Please feel free to call me or email me at 817-944-8094, dmorgan@cenderafunding.com. I hope to hear from you soon!!
Deanna, you are so great to offer your help to Travis. May I return the favor?
Flag Fri Dec 18, 2015
Mortgage America of Texas - Texas Mortgage Brokers

2255 Ridge Rd.,
Ste 206A,
Rockwall, Texas 75032

Phone: (972) 772-8183
Fax: (972) 771-6709
Both Rodney Anderson with Supreme Lending and Kevin Clark with Centurion Mortgage are great local mortgage brokers, and Wade Betz with Guardian Mortgage is a fantastic mortgage banker. You can google all by name. Depending on where you bank, you may qualify for relocation benefits you aren't even aware of through your bank and/or credit union. As a first-time home buyer, I don't recommend you do this yourself. If you don't have an agent - you should get one. Great agents have great lender's, great insurance providers, great title companies, and other business affiliations already in place to take you all the way through the buying process.
Web Reference: http://www.rondaallen.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2008
Buying in Euless! The best city in the metroplex and my specialty. I have worked with Brian Tarbet at 817-219-5555, he is with Centurion mortgage, and great with first-time homebuyers, its an easy number to memorize! Let me know if I can help you zero in on what exactly you're looking for in Euless. Thanks Michaelle 817-228-5299
TRINITY TROJANS!!!
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
I am a Dallas real estate agent and Dallas home mortgage loan officer. We happy to work with you as a 1st time home buyer to answer all of your questions. WE work around your personal and professional schedule. There are some GREAT homes out on the market as foreclosures with equity.

Contact my office
972-699-9111
Lynn
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Travis,

Feel free to call me or look at my website for a referral. We are very picky about the people we use. There are lots of different services to choose from. Get info from 3 different ones and see what works best for you. Just this week I had a client switch between two of my preferred lenders and saved $5500 over the life of a 10 year loan, so even the best can be beat sometimes. If you need a good realtor call me too. I've lived in Euless a couple of different times and my office is right around the corner in Colleyville.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
I have a REAL good contact for the Ft. Worth/Dallas area. Here is his information.
Mike Deshotels
Vista Mortgage Corp.
Ph: 817-633-5882 ext.14
Fax: 817-633-5815
mikedeshotels@vistamortgage.net

Good luck in your "quest"! AND you are very WISE to decide to go with a person that you can actually lay your eyes on and have a personal connection with. BUYER BEWARE of those online "clearing" house mortgage companies. I have had NO LUCK with any of them.
Let us know who you pick before you dive in!!
We usually know all of the players and how good they really are.....
The best ones these days are kind of a hybrid..... "Mortgage Banker". This just means that they underwrite, close & fund before they sell their loans.
Straight brokers are finding things harder and harder. Traditional banks are usually more strict.

Good luck!!
Hi Travis. Congrats on deciding to buy a home. Now is a great time.

We use our in house mortgage company every chance we get. The reason is exactly as you noted in your question. It is a brick and mortar lender and it is rock solid. In this time of uncertainty you certainly want to share your information and your trust with a company that is very solid. We use Nancy Kleckner every chance we get because we know we can trust her. If you are interested her number is 817.481.0811. She is with Home Team Mortgage. This company is affiliated with Ebby Halliday Realtors and if you have been in the Dallas Fort Worth area very long you know this company is one of the best!

We hope you have great success in finding a great lender and a great house!
Hi Travis,

Congrats on a decision to get a home. It is indeed a good time for that in DFW. I have dealt over the last 15 years with several online mortgage companies and I have had good luck with very few of them.

You will find that with a mortgage company you need to have a trusting relationship with the loan officer, the name of the company doesn't matter too much lately. Too many will try to sucker you in to get your business and promise you the best rate and service.

There are mixed reviews on Amerisave. I think they don't educate their first time homebuyers enough and it ends up in miscommunication. There are many many good mortgage companies in DFW that you can meet with face to face and can help you.

You also need a great real estate agent that knows the mortgage process as well to assist you and guide you through the one of the most important purchases of your life. Before filling out loan applications left and right, I will be happy to sit with you and recommend a couple of local lenders based on your needs.

Naima
214-289-8555
naima@sumner-realty.com
Web Reference: http://www.SumnerRealty.com