Tim Regan, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Who has been introduced to the new H.O.A loan?

Asked by Tim Regan, Chicago, IL Mon Jan 18, 2010

This is a new mortgage product being offered that seems to be a great Jumbo option. I am curious how many agents are aware of this product.

Answers

7
Scott did you watch the presantation on the website http://(www.hoamovie.com). I'd love to discuss how this could be marketed with a Real Estate Professional. Take a peak and let me know what you think.
Correct. Yet nothing like the MTA was. This loan is not for everyone. It's not for the borrower looking for a minimum payment option. It's for homeowners who want to pay down quick yet not have their monthly spending habits changed.
Is this a monthly adjustable rate product?
Home Ownership Accelerator
What does H.O.A. stand for, Tim? I couldn't find anything at the website that identifies a H.O.A.
Jeremy,
This product goes to 75% LTV up to 1.5 Million and 65% LTV to 2.5 million. I think this product is the best Jumbo solution out there. It works as a fully functional checking account linked to your mortgage. You do need to have good credit and a positive cash flow. Most jumbo buyers meet that requirment in their sleep. for more info check out http://www.hoamovie.com. I think you will agree that this is truly a unique product that can help not only me close loans but help you find more buyers.
Tim,

I haven't heard of it, school me...