Home Buying in High Point>Question Details

Janie Jackson, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Who do I contact about purchasing this home?

Asked by Janie Jackson, Naples, FL Wed May 23, 2012

Answers

4
Hi Jane: Looks like you can get the help you need based on the feedback you got from earlier responses. They are professionals in the area you mentioned.
Best of Luck.
Maria
Janie, there is no information attached to your email about which home you are talking about. If you can forward me the address, I can help you with more information.

Kathy Haines
336-339-2000
khaines819@gmail.com
Hi Janie,

If a home is listed For Sale, any licensed NC real estate agent can assist you. Of course, all agents are not the same. Some handle commercial property while others handle residential. Some only list properties, while some only assist buyers. Others may handle both in the same transaction, but this of course limits the assistance they can offer by law.

I would recommend that you interview a few agents to see who clicks with you and best understands your needs. I certainly would welcome being among those interviewed. I have extensive knowledge in all aspects of residential sales including hands on construction, financing and marketing, with an emphasis on negotiations.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Len Montgomery
Better Living Carolina Realty
336-812-8128
Thank you for contacting me about the purchase of a home. I will be glad to help you with that, however, I need some additional information. Please call me at your earliest convenience so I can get started. Thank Again,

Sue Hoult
Ed Price & Associates Realtors
1-336-689-4381