Home Buying in Immokalee>Question Details

Dlc1, Home Buyer in Immokalee, FL

Who do I call to buy a home on your listing in forclosure?

Asked by Dlc1, Immokalee, FL Fri May 1, 2009

Answers

4
Hi Home Buyer, which home are you referring to. I am a Realtor in Hendry County & familiary with Immokalee & its surrounding counties. Please give me a call @ 863-675-2718 or Email me back & I will be happy to assist you.

Thanks & have a great day.

Mary Harris
Riverside REal Estate
if you are referring to a Realty Trac posting,you should know that they are not a listing site. They post notices of default& foreclosure from the public records which are usually not even on the market yet. Also their prices are not accurate since these homes have not even been listed. if you are interested in purchasing a foreclosure,take the advice Bill & michael have given you & contact a local realtor.
Dlc,

The best course of action is to contact a local real estate professional..... Which property are you specifically referring to?

The Eckler Team
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Find a local Realtor that you are comfortable with, give him the address and he will help you prepare an offer and submit it to the bank.