Home Buying in San Jacinto>Question Details

Mia, Other/Just Looking in San Jacinto, CA

Who can i contact to get pre qualified ? in hemet ca

Asked by Mia, San Jacinto, CA Wed Aug 24, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Mia, I am not in Hemet, but I'd be happy to help you get pre-approved (pre-qualified isn't as good as a pre-approval) as well as answer all of your questions by email & phone, I routinely work until 2-3AM and on the weekends... but if you wanted to meet in person unfortunately Hemet is a bit of a drive so if that is what you are looking for you should consider someone *very* local, perhaps even Mr. Robert Trowbride of Wholesale Capital as he is in Moreno Valley.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 24, 2011
Hi Mia,

If you haven't already come to a decision, I could help you as well. Some of my short, informative videos are already on YouTube and may help you with your initial questions about pre-approvals.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
Mortgage banker is the best source of getting qualified.If you need to find one talk to your real estate broker they work with plenty of them.As a real estate professional I always help my buyer to get qualified Before take them out to show property. So they know what they can afford.If I were you I would get qualified before showing any property. Thank you.
I specialize in the Hemet San Jacinto area. I would to earn your business.
Hi Mia, Thank you for your question. I specialize in the Hemet and San Jacinto area and have the best lender ever. As a matter of fact I have actually changed his name to "the best lender on earth" :-) He is a Direct Lender (means no large broker fees hidden or not being passed down to you) as well as having a Underwriter who can personally underwrite FHA, VA and Conventional loans (Underwriter is the last word to you getting the money to purchase your home). My Lender is Robert Trowbride with Wholesale Capital and his number is office: 951-488-3173 and cell: 951-333-7041. Please let me know if I can be of any further help.
Grace Rosenberger