Patricia Hen…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Who can help me with my VA home loan?

Asked by Patricia Henderson, Detroit, MI Mon Jul 30, 2012

I am looking to purchase a property in the North Rosedale Park area and I already have a VA loan, but I am unsure about the steps that I need to take in order to secure the property of my dreams.

Answers

5
If you need help securing the property of your dreams we would suggest that you find a good Buyer's Agent from an Agency that is located near the North Rosedale Park area. You should be able to find a company by looking in the phone book, or by an internet search - type in "Real Estate Agencies in North Rosedale Park, Michigan" to find a list. Then arrange for some interviews with Agents from those companies... you should be able to find one that you feel comfortable with. Good Luck! Tim and Linda, Cabela's Trophy Property Brokers at Great Lakes and Land Real Estate Company 07-30-12
Patricia, I don't understand you question.

Your VA mortgage person should be able to help you. Besides that, you'll need a real estate professional.
I appreciate all of your answers and I will explore the options that you all have listed.Thanks again =)
You're welcome Patricia Henderson; glad to be of assistance!

Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Greetings Patricia Henderson,

Choose a realtor to work with and they'll help you with all the necessary steps in securing the property of your dreams.

I know that there are some good Realtors in your area who will help you with your search:
The Buyer's Agent is paid by the Seller, so it costs you nothing.
And it sounds like you need the help.