Home Buying in White Oak>Question Details

Debbie Marbe…, Home Buyer in White Oak, TX

Who can I get to show me the house on 123 Leigh Ln, White Oak?

Asked by Debbie Marberry, White Oak, TX Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104244969-123-Leigh-Ln-White…

Answers

1
Frankly, I could show you the property, but I'd like to first give you some details about the listing. A buyer in Florida currently has a contract on the house, and he's trying to sell it on an assignment basis. In other words, has buying at $X and trying to sell at $X plus whatever he can make on top and keep the house locked under contract in the meantime. I know the sellers personally, but have refrained from even bothering to contact them. Although this is not an illegal or uncommon practice, it's never ideal for a buyer. There are deals to be had in the market without dealing with "investors" playing broker. I can give you more details if you want to call. This is not an advertisement...I only mention the phone call because I've been in contact with the party in Florida who posted this property on Trulia.

James E. Miers
Owner/Broker
James Miers Real Estate
903-746-4422