Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Ernest, Renter in Austin, TX

Who can I call or where can I get a list of realtor agent numbers who need foreclosures cleaned... Please help... Thank You.

Asked by Ernest, Austin, TX Sat Jul 28, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You need to be HUD certified vendor. If you qualify for that program, the agents will call you...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer