Home Buying in Wilkes Barre>Question Details

Corinne, Home Buyer in Wilkes Barre, PA

Who can I ask questions to regarding my credit report and clearing things up? A mortgage company

Asked by Corinne, Wilkes Barre, PA Wed May 26, 2010

Answers

3
Corrine,
If you are trying to purchase a home a reputable mortgage company can tell you what you will need to clear up to be able to qualify. However if you need help getting it taken care of you may want to contact a reputable credit repair organization like lexingtonlaw I am attaching their website link below for you to check out. Good luck, and I hope this helps.
Web Reference: http://www.lexingtonlaw.com
Visit with any qualified loan officer(s) and have your loan officer run your numbers--he/she can suggest ways to best improve your credit in fastest time--in the meantime, do pay all bills on time, dispute any negatives, keep credit cards below 50%, pay off old debt, pay down debt, etc.
Contact a reputable realtor in your area. They can give you the names of 2 -3 lenders that they work with and trust. The lender can give you run your credit report and give you many helpful suggestions to clean up any problem areas.

Mary Ann Carstens
Mel Foster Co
Davenport IA