Home Buying in Red Bank>Question Details

Elizabeth, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

Who are the best mortgage lenders?

Asked by Elizabeth, Seattle, WA Fri Jun 29, 2012

I am a first time home buyer and I would like a safe lender who is not going to sell out. I have an excellent credit score 750 and have held my job for 20 years. I really just want to go with the safest, most secure. Is there a rating system of lenders? I have heard quicken is the best...is this true? Also, I was interested in doing an FHA. tHANKS!

Answers

3
Jeanne Feenick (908) 337-0943’s answer
It is unanimous - Wells Fargo. I've got a contact I like very much - works very much the way I do, highly professional, responsive and service-driven. Send me a quick email and I will gladly provide the contact info.

Wells originates the majority of mortgage loans now. They do a good job and their preapproval is respected in the industry. Taking it down one more notch, the particular rep you work with will make a difference. "My guy" is fantastic - I'll watch for your inquiry if you'd like his info.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Wells Fargo is fabulous. I have a few reps there, if you would like their numbers.
Also, Diane Turton Realtors preferred company is Prospect Mortgage.
Most mortgage lenders can get you an FHA loan. But, since you are in a very competitive market, if you can afford to put down more, you should. Down payments and mortgage amounts weigh heavily when considering one offer vs another.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
I suggest Joe Verdicchio with Wells Fargo
He has done great work for my clients
Call him at 201 481-8190 or Email at joe.verdicchio@wellsfargo.com

Tell him Wayne and Patty sent you and he will take care of you.