Home Buying in Huntington>Question Details

New To Home…, Home Buyer in Huntington, WV

Who are good lenders to use in Huntington, WV for first time home buyers?

Asked by New To Home Buying, Huntington, WV Sun Jan 15, 2012

Answers

3
Here are 3 great places to start.

Hal Carico with Victorian Finance 304.412.3186 (Mortgage Company)
Becky Ross with BB & T 304.522,8281 (National Bank)
First Sentry 304.522.6400 (Locally owned bank)

That give you options of all kinds of differents types of lenders. No matter which professional you choose you will be expected to do you part in making sure it is a great experience. You will need to get what paperwork is expected asap. Your credit score is vital in being able to not only get a loan, but it also determines what loan types you will qualify for.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 16, 2012
I went through Huntington Bank with my loan and refinancing and they did a wonderful job!
Remember the catch phrase, " Let us compete for your money" . Just like choosing a baby sitter, Realtor or whatever service where there is a high level of trust involved, I recommend meeting with severa lendersl and seeing who's personality jives best with yours and who you get the best vibe from. Sure, it's important to pay attention to closing cost, rates, etc but an attentive and forthright individual that is prompt in returning calls and truly has your best interest in mind, in the end, could be worth a slightly higher rate.
That said, I recommend(not that he has higher rates..I was just using an example . :-) )
Chris Orndorff of Huntington Banks
304.544-1020
chris.orndorff@huntington.com
You can shoot him a text as well for prompt response.

I can't speak for the other lenders Necia mentioned for I have never done business with them but Becky Ross is good too(although I loathe BBT)

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.netbret.com
We used Chris Orndorff of Huntington Banks. He was very professional and helpful. I highly recommend him.
Flag Thu Jun 21, 2012