Home Buying in Ocean City>Question Details

Mencks, Other/Just Looking in Lynchburg, TX

Whispering Woods, Berlin, MD

Asked by Mencks, Lynchburg, TX Sun Feb 26, 2012

I have been looking a this development and would like to know how much the HOA fees run on a monthly basis and maybe a ball park figure for water and sewer. thank you

Answers

4
I just answered your question based on a single family home deveopment in West Ocean City, MD. It then occured to me that you may be asking about the condominuim development Whispering Woods. The housing development pays HOA fees which refers to Homeonwer Association Dues. Whispering Woods Condominium has condominium dues, which typically include the master flood policy, master hazard insurance for the buildings, the water (in about 99% of cases) exterior maintenance, management company in some cases and a few other things on a case by case basis. If that is what you were referring to then the condo fee works out to $195 a month. The water is included in the condo fees. However, there is a sewer sanitation charge that is paid quaterly. There is one listed now at $155,000 which doesn't list that fee,; the sanitation charge is based on how many fixtures are in your unit that empty into the sewer. I would be just guessing without first calling the city to find out , which I would be happy to do, and get back to you. Let me know if this is what you were asking about, or did I get it right the first time.
Terry Looney
410-726-7689
terry@terrylooney.com
Hahaha! I stand corrected and apologize for the confusion. Terry is absolutely correct, if you're referring to the subdivision and NOT the condo development in North Ocean City. My apologies again.
The HOA fees for Whispering Woods are $395 a yr which would be approximatley $33 a month. And there are two listings in the mls right now. One doesn't give the water but the other says that it is $580 a year, which would be approx, $48 a month.. It is a nice development. I have some friends that had their house built there and really seem to like it. The two listed now for sale are $399,00 & $464,900. If you would like me to send you the listings and photos on each just email me at terry@terrylooney.com. I would be happy to help you with your search.
Terry Looney
410-726-7689
Hello from Ocean City.

Condo fees in Whispering Woods are $2340 annually, or just shy of $200/month.

Your water bill is paid quarterly and depends on usage. I have a similar listing for sale where the Sellers paid $110/quarter.

Your taxes will be approx. $2500 - $2600 annually between city and county, according to the listing.

If you would like more information on these or other properties in Ocean City please contact me, dleiderman@cbmove.com.

Have a great week!