Nh Buyer, Home Buyer in Manchester, NH

Which town in Southern NH would be good opportunity to buy an investment property i.e. two family home, single family home or condo....

Asked by Nh Buyer, Manchester, NH Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

4
As far as which option would be the best it really does depend. A lot of investors like the single family option, but if you only have 1 and its vacant then you have no income. With Multi-families not only is it rare that All units would be empty, but you are likely to have a bigger profit. There are also more renters in the $1000-$1500 monthly range, so if you found a 3 unit building with 3bd units you could potentially have $3000 for income when fully rented. There are some great properties available in Manchester currently that may fit what your looking for. I lived in Manchester for more then 10 yrs and have actively worked in the Manchester area my entire career in Real Estate. Please don't hesitate to call you can reach me directly at 603-553-7730
Century21 North Shore
Sabrina Zyla
Realtor/Broker
office:603-434-0010
direct:603-553-7730
http://www.sabrinazyla.com
Manchester has a nice selection of investment properties. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance with your search or provide you with more information.

KevinCooper@Masiello.com
http://www.KevinCooper.Masiello.com
Manchester has a nice and probabily the largest selection in Southern NH for investment properties. I would be happy to furnish you with listings and homes to see. please contact me at sctprop@aol.com

The #1 Trulia Agent in NH

Scott Godzyk
Thank you Scott.
Which option in your opinion would be the best: single house, 2 family, or condo / townhouse?
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013
There are many good areas in Southern NH, if this is your fist investment property then I would say close to the I93 and Rt3 corridor. It is also advised to look in your back yard (as close to you as possible) unless you plan to have the property professionally managed.
Thanks Jon.
I like the idea of "your backyard" (and my backyard would be Manchester). What do you think which option would be the best for Manchester:single house, 2 family, or condo / townhouse?
Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013