Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Grace Goh, Home Buyer in Shaker Heights, OH

Which suburbs of Detroit is good to buy for renting?

Asked by Grace Goh, Shaker Heights, OH Sun Jun 24, 2012

Houses in short supply.
Ready market for tenant.

Answers

2
Hello Grace,

I specialize in Rental properties in Metro Detroit. I have a package of about 60 homes in Detroit that are all turn-key. The properties have been repaired and brought up to code and have tenants in them. If you want to manage them your self, you can do that, or I can suggest a management company that is managing other properties that we have sold to other investors, it's your choice.

If you want to purchase the properties your self, fix them and them rent them that is possible also, but we have saved you all of the trouble from doing that your self. If you would like to see one of the packages of homes, with all of the information and prices, email me and I will send it over to you.

My contact information is below.

HAIG
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Hi Haig,

My email address is ronald_jiang@hotmail.com. Please send me your package as well.

regards

ronald
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
Hi Grace

One area many of my clients are investing in is Redford Township, a western suburb of Detroit.
Regardles of location, I would recommend purchasing houses with a minimum of three bedrooms, basement and a garage because they are what renters are looking to rent and what future buyer (when time to sell) will be looking to purchase. These houses can be purchased in the $25-35k range.
Most would need $3-7k in work (carpet, paint, repairs). They would rent in the range of $850 to $1,000 a month. A few other areas to consider would be Dearborn Heights, Westland, and Garden City. Give me a call or send an email for more information about investing in these areas.

Mike Warren
email: mikewarren@kw.com
734-634-5868 cell