Home Buying in Valencia>Question Details

Paula, Other/Just Looking in Canyon Country, CA

Which real estate company sold the home on Coal Mountain for $110,plus. I am curious to know the terms of that sale. Was title clear?

Asked by Paula, Canyon Country, CA Tue Oct 26, 2010

I don't understand this section.

Answers

5
I recently sold a house on Coal Mountain Court and it was in the high $400's. The homes on Coal Mountain Ct. in the gated community were built by Lennar. They actually have a few homes left.
As to your question sometimes if you are looking on web-sites like Zillow it can sometimes appear as a closed sale when it actually was a bank that had taken back the property for that said amount.. (i.e. someone has a mortgage that they stop paying on for $150K (maybe it's a 2nd) if the home is taken back by the bank, the owed amount sometimes shows up as a closed sale amount).
It's also possible you are looking at the land value wthout the dwelling value. If you have a direct address I could pull it up on title.
Paula
There have been no sales on Coal Mountain for that amount. In the last 3 months there were 3 closed escrows and all three above $300,000.
You cannot close an escrow without clear title. Were you referring to a forclosure sale?
Be happy to assist you.
Mary
Hi Paula,
As Lynn stated, terms of sale are between buyer and seller, and you would still want a clear title even if you purchased via all cash. Was this land in Valencia or a home? Does not appear to be in the MLS at that price, so this could have been between a buyer and seller. If you have an address you can look up the public records via the parcel view as to the date of sale and amount of purchase price. Of course the County Assessor is not very quick to post these items, so if it was recent it may not be there. May I ask, are you interested in purchasing a property in the area or do you live there? Call or email me anytime.

MDeanVIncent@RealtyExecutives.com
661-513-3046
There was no sale on Coal Mountain for $110,000- these homes are in the high $400's - A transfer tax of $1.10 per thousand x the actual sale price could be what you are looking at. There were a few on Coal Mountain that have sold- these were where the models for the new homes in West Creek were - all sales were either conventional or through the new home sales office. A sale cannot be consummated and closed unless clear title is passed on.
No property can convey to a new owner UNLESS you have clear title. Terms of sale is private between seller / buyer not public

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com