Home Buying in Vernon Hills>Question Details

Sushi, Home Buyer in Vernon Hills, IL

Which is the better pick of Shadow creek Vs Crenshaw in Vernon Hills

Asked by Sushi, Vernon Hills, IL Thu Sep 4, 2008

I am plannig to buy a town home in one of these two places. Which is the better pick of Shadow creek Vs Crenshaw in Vernon Hills.a home without basement matters or it will be hard to seell later.PLease advice.

Answers

1
Hi, again, Shushi!
I often have clients ask my opinion of one subdivision or another. Just so you know, "steering" or directing a client to one area versus another is a Federal Offense for Realtors to do, so we just can't even go there. What I advise my clients is to get in their cars, drive through the neighborhoods and talk to people who live there-candidly asking them the pros and cons. You'll be surprised how open and helpful people are! As far as a basement or not, that's another personal decision. For example, a young couple that's planning to stay for a while and possibly raise children there might appreciate or need more storage. A couple downsizing and considering a ranch model might prefer no basement-no stairs whatsoever. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions!
Cynthia