Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

devi.bhanura…, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Which is THE BEST neighborhood in Wilmington ?..BHANU..Chicago.

Asked by devi.bhanuraval1, Wilmington, NC Mon Mar 3, 2014

Answers

6
Devi
just wanted to let you know that I try to reach you at the email I got but could not go through. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone, text or email:
910-795-6193
Vanessa
Devi-

As Vanessa stated, it depends on what is important to you. A good realtor who knows the area won't steer you wrong though when it comes to the best neighborhood to fit your lifestyle, needs and personality. Please feel free to do some research on my website and view the two videos on the homepage for views of the downtown/Cape Fear River area and of Wrightsville Beach.

http://homesbysasha.com
Hi Devi
It all depends on what are you looking for. If you have kids, then school district is going to be important; if you have dogs, then pets friendly and good size yards will be important; if you like shopping or eating out, then surroundings will lead your search...the list goes on!
Let me have more information on your lifestyle, price range, and size and will get a customized portal just for you.
PS. our company holds the most of the inventory in the southeastern part of the state - I will have information first hand that others will not!
Thank you and looking forward to hear from you
Vanessa Rieker
910-795-6193
vrieker@intracoastalrealty.com
What price range are you shopping and what lifestyle are you looking to find? Email me what your ideal neighborhood is and I can set you up with the price and amenities. Thanks

Jeff Lesley
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com
Landfall. Period.

Landfall is what many out of town buyers consider to be the "BEST" neighborhood upon arrival. See the link below. But usually they are more open minded to a number of neighborhoods after discussing what they want in a home and what their vision is for their home and their lifestyle.
There are many GREAT neighborhoods in Wilmington. It all depends on your wants and needs and price range. Check out my group's website that features almost 250 of the area neighborhoods. Let me know what you think! Would be happy to assist.