Home Buying in Port Orange>Question Details

judge carl t…, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

Which homes are near Palmer Chiropractic, in PO.? thank You.

Asked by judge carl t ratliff, Detroit, MI Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

9
Toni and Mark Ledgerwood’s answer
Mark and I settled our daughter here in Port Orange when she 1st left home for her own place. It can be bewildering for a young person, especially if you don't know the area. We are both Realtors, as well as parents, and would be happy to help you find a safe and comfortable home away from home. There are many different types of property in the Port Orange area, both to buy and to rent. You could even live within walking distance of the beach, depending on your budget, & still be within 10 minutes drive of Palmer.
Feel free to call me for a no obligation chat.
Sincerely
Toni Ledgerwood
"The English Realtor"
Triangle Realty
386 871 1193
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 14, 2014
Thank You!
Flag Tue Jan 14, 2014
On a side note, Risalynn...Alice, Leon and myself are all affiliated with Adams Cameron & Company Realtors. If there's anything any of us can help you with, please don't hesitate to call. We are a great team and always ready to find you exactly what you're looking for.

Good luck in your search and enjoy the rest of your week!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Thank You! Good To know, and all of you do the same! HNY:)
good health and God BLess, RisaLynn:)
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014
My team is currently working with a DC that accepted a position here. I have references from some of the current staff upon request. If you want to see what we offer buyers - please contact me. Also - my website has a "market insider" page where you can compare neighborhoods - a great tool if you are unfamiliar with the area.

Phil Hanner- The Hanner Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Good Morning Risalynn,

I pulled a quick search for homes/townhomes near Palmer and there quite a few ( over 70) Below is a link to a few samples. I have worked with a few Palmer students in the past would be more then happy to help you find a home here too. Most any home in Port Orange would be within a 5 minute drive to Palmer. Are you looking for something within walking or biking distance? Please give me a call and we can go over your specific needs in a property. 386-316-5966

Thank you
Alice Cooper

Click on the link below to view the properties:

http://www.dabmls.com/day/maildoc/sd_hVptDX20140113092307.html
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Here are my top picks. Let me know what you think and drop me a line to schedule appointments to see your top selections. I may need to refine your search but I did stop at 150K.

Elliott Hagood Broker
"Everything I touch turns to SOLD"
386-690-6546 (Anytime SELL Phone)
NSBeBroker@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 13, 2014
Within 2 miles of Palmer Chiropractic you have Countryside, Willow Run, Town Park, and about 10 other developments. If a Realtor knew what you were looking for in a home, he or she could easily find your heart's desire.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 12, 2014
Thank You, Everyone for such a quick response! RLynn
Good morning. I have taken the liberty of searching available town homes & condominiums located within minutes of Palmer College. The link follows:
http://www.dabmls.com/day/maildoc/sd_jF0tMH20140113091920.html

My office & residence is within a mile of the college. Contact me anytime if you have further questions about Port Orange and/or the residential areas surrounding Palmer Chiropractic.

Respectfully, Leon
There are MANY homes in this area of Port Orange. If you'd like a full email report, please feel free to contact me with your specifications.