Home Buying in Hackensack>Question Details

Looking, Home Buyer in Hackensack, NJ

Which condo/coops on Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ have the lowest maintenance fee? and how much?

Asked by Looking, Hackensack, NJ Fri Feb 8, 2013

Answers

3
Michael R. Personette’s answer
I can send you a list of everything available. I work with many buyers and sellers in the area, I also own property in Hackensack for investment purpose. I can give you a good ideas
- I am a full time realtor * call me any time 201 848 2068

Continued success,

Michael
It depends upon how many amenities you want and what kind of building. If you want a building with an exercise room, pool and 24 hour security, then the fee will be higher. In addition, some are condos and some are co-ops, where the maintenance fee includes your property taxes, so the fee seems so much higher -- but that portion of a co-op maintenance fee is deductible. Work with a realtor who understands the different buildings and can help you compare and get the most for your dollars balanced against the kind of lifestyle you desire.
Barbara Ostroth
Coldwell Banker Residential RE
201-262-6600 office
201-965-3105 cell
http://www.BarbaraOstroth.com
Prospect Courts. They currently have two units that have maintenance fees under $240/month. Includes heat and hot water. Currently have two, one bedroom units available under $150,000.