Home Buying in Irvine>Question Details

Liang Guo, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

Which bank I can get the pre-approve?

Asked by Liang Guo, Irvine, CA Sat Feb 16, 2013

I'm new immigrant in Irvine and want to get mortgages pre-approve. I don't have enough credit scores. But I have plenty of down payment money in US bank even for 40% payment. Which bank expect HSBC I can get the pre-approve? I was told that HSBC made a lot of suspend applications like me. Many thanks!

Answers

10
Hi Liang,

It is crucial that you shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financial options and advice you properly. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 17, 2013
You can not go to large banks. They will not qualify you. I have differnt Mortgage companies to work with differnt people to get qualified. Call me at 949-400-4677.
Hi Liang,
I can provide you the list of few direct lenders who can meet your needs and offer you various loan program options. It is good to work with trusted lenders. Pre approval is a no cost no obligation process, you can shop and compare the terms and costs.

Feel free to contact me, all the best!

Deepak Chauhan
Cell: 949 748-9834
deepak@housesinsocal.com
Realty ONE Group Irvine
Hello Liang,
Please give me a call and I will refer you to a lender who gives the best rates and accommodates new immigrants as well. Call me (949)514-4177
Contact brentwood pacific financial at 714-771-3800. For the lowesr interest rates, they can help you get you real estate loan
Hi Liang,

I would highly recommend Pacific Homes Loans. Ask for Noah. They are a full service mortgage broker and have access to many loan programs. Pacific Home Loans 949-388-6349

Good Luck

Steve Colvin
Premier Ca Realty
Hello Liang Guo,

Welcome to the USA! Depending on how long you have been here, you may have to wait six months in order to establish credit. After that, you can speak with any bank of your choice to see if they can pre-approve you for a loan. After you have been pre-approved, find a REALTOR® (real estate agent) that is willing to listen to your needs. I hope this helps.

Melchor Perez
REALTOR®
Hello Liang,

it seems like you do not have a agent yet. Feel free to call me. We have inhouse mortage, with few questions they can prequalify you.

Rekha
949-202-6106
rrshahoc@gmail.com
DRE # 001895912
Try First Home Mortgage. They may be able to assist you if you have a good down payment.
Hi Liang,

If you are a Chinese customer, you should be able to get pre-approved at a Chinese bank such as Cathay Bank. They often do not require credit for foreign customers with large down payments.

I also know a few private mortgage brokers who can help you out and have worked with similar situations.

Please feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com if you have any questions or would like me to refer a few mortgage brokers to you. I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese if that is easier for you.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
I am fear people reading your answer may think Cathay bank only works with Chinese customers. I am sure that is not what you meant to imply. I'm sure Cathay Bank will lend money to all customers who meet their requirements regardless of country of rogin. :)
Much Continued Success to You
Kawain Payne, Realtor

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013