Home Buying in Duluth>Question Details

ferncliff0, Home Buyer in Duluth, GA

Which areas in Gwinett are most tolerant of diversity? We are an older gay couple, together for 40 yrs .

Asked by ferncliff0, Duluth, GA Tue Nov 20, 2012

Answers

5
Here is a website that can give you all kinds of helpful information about different communites. I have spent hours on this site. Hope this is helpful! Feel free to contact me anytime with your real estate questions or needs. I would love to be your Realtor!
Web Reference: http://www.city-data.com
The Lilburn/Parkview area is a great community that borders Tucker and the Dekalb county line. It is just outside the Perimeter where you can get more bang for your buck and still convenient to get intown. I am a native resident of Gwinnett County and have sold real estate here for 20 yearss. I would love to speak to you further! You may contact me through email or a phone call. Click the link below for my website. Thanks!
I just spoke with two Gwinnett commuter friends here in the downtown Decatur office.

Now, as my friend James says - he likes living where he lives with his partner in Gwinnett county and he says that there is no way to measure "tolerance."

People like for you who you are or else they don't.

Most of the agents in my office, the #1 brokerage on the east side of Dekalb, live near here - since I spoke to two of our Gwinnett "imports" today, we all agree that only you can identify the specific things that you seek when measuring "tolerance."

I will say that if you don't know Decatur, then come visit...

And, if I had to live in Gwinnett, and if I could choose anywhere in Gwinnett to live, then I would choose Norris Lake or Berkeley Lake.
Kathy is right on target. Best to search the area and talk with any friends that you have to get a better handle on which area you want to live in. I am certain once you do your homework you will find a suitable area/home to purchase. Best of luck!

Rick
That's not a question that someone else can answer for you. I would suggest you do some "foot research" and visit neighborhoods that interest you, and get a feel for the area to see if it's right for you.

Kathy