Sujani Varma, Home Buyer in Dix Hills, NY

Which areas are more desirable in Dix Hills and Melville?

Asked by Sujani Varma, Dix Hills, NY Wed Oct 21, 2009

Answers

5
Ralph Windschuh’s answer
"Desirability" is in the eye of the beholder - you, the buyer. Both areas have higher priced homes than many other areas in Suffolk County. I would suggest researching school district ratings, crime ratings, etc. to make that determination for yourself. We are not allowed to opine as to desirability.
North of the Long Island Expressway depending on your price point is the must have area.
An approx 1.5 Miles South of the Lie is what buyers want as well. Gated, Guard Gated are preferred.
Please feel free to give me a call for a private consultation.
Desirable means different things to different people. If you would like to be more specific, as to what you are looking for, there are many people here who can help you.

Tom Moser
Licensed Associate Broker
Keystone Realty USA
http://RefundAtClosing.com
Sujani,

Realtors cannot answer that question as you phrased it. I've lived in Dix Hills since 1980. Let me help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Al
nccvbman@yahoo.com
Hi Sujani! We are not permitted by law as Realtors to answer this question, but they are both in the top rated Half Hollow Hills School District #5 which can be reviewed online.