Home Buying in Fort Worth>Question Details

spreadlove83, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

Which are the good and affordable areas near trinity valley school,fort worth?

Asked by spreadlove83, Fort Worth, TX Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

7
I am a native to the area and can tell you there are many good areas around that school!
It all depends on what your budget is. It can range ffron $150K to $5M! Would you allow me to pulll some listings for you? If you would let me know your MUST haves and price rance I can send you a list od homes available.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ginger Westfall
817.223.1863
gingerwestfall@kw.com
Hi Spreadlove83, let me know if you would like a pre-approval and a rate quote.

Fritz Walter
Although "affordable" is subject to each persons perspective, but I got to tell you... go check out Ridgeview Estates. They have a lot to offer with brand new homes, pre-owned homes, some custom, some production. You may want to check out 5428 Shasta Ridge. It's one of the hottest new properties out there and it is in impeccable condition!
Good Morning Spreadlove83
There are some great areas along Bryant Irvin and Hulen it really depends on what you deem as affordable. Do you have children who will attend Trinity Valley or are you employed there? What is the reason you want that particular area? There are many questions that we can talk over to help you find what you need and want in a new home feel free to give me a call and I will be happy to speak with you for a "no obligation" consultation. Let's see if we can help you get on the track to finding your home.

John Straub
817-729-4281
john@dfwfamilyrealty.com
Thanks for reply.Yes I have one kid which will be attending trinity valley.So we need home in that area only..
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2013
The simple answer is you need to consult with an experienced Realtor.
Surfing the net, and sites like Trulia, is not going to solve your dilema or answer your concerns. There are two things you must do right up front in this process: 1) Get qualified for your financing with a loan officer, and 2) Get with a Realtor who can represent you and guide you through this process. ~And not necessarily in that order!!

Many Agents like myself can help you get pre-qualified and guide you to accomplish the right things
before you call a loan officer. Once you lay all your personal details on the table with a morgage loan officer, you can't take anything back. It is called "packaging", and if you make a better presentation up front, you are more likely to get approved for the loan you want in less time, and with less stress.

What is "affordable" will depend on how much money you earn and how large your other debts are. It is called your "debt-to-income ratio." It might also depend on how much cash you have available to spend on a house. And in the final analysis, YOU will decide what you can afford.

A "good area" is simply one that you and your family feel comfortable living in. There are obviously people living in every neighborhood in the county. Most of them would say they live in a good area, because THEY chose it. But not everybody will agree on that definition.

Once you establish your parameters, AND communicate them to your Realtor, you will work as a team to find the right house in the right area that works for your family. You can't do it at midnight on the internet...

So if you're ready to start the process, get in touch with me. My consultation is offered at no charge to you, and we will proceed at your speed. But just know it all takes some time, so the sooner you get started, the smoother the whole process will go.

Best of luck to you!

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services
817-300-6121

WholeLife@Yahoo.com
==================
Depends on your definition of affordable and if you plan on buying or renting. If you can get away with it, distance wise, the Wedgwood area is not too pricey. Just like the rest have stated there are a lot of questions to be answered. Give me a call or email when you get a chance.

Stephen Riella
817-760-9320
steveriella@kw.com
Give me a call and we can discuss, really need to find out your wants and needs to help you. Do you have kids there? Lots of questions to get answered.....

Brian
817.988.1588
brian@brants.com