Home Buying in London>Question Details

James Shaw, Both Buyer and Seller in London Park, Houston,...

Which are the Best Area in London for Residential Property?

Asked by James Shaw, London Park, Houston, TX Tue Sep 11, 2012

Answers

2
James,
If you are speaking about London, Ohio - London has many areas which are suitable for a family and the properites hold their value well. Most notably would be "Westmoor Estates" also on that list would be North Main Street, Flax Drive. is another good area. Also there are areas that are being renovated and their property values are rising - First Street, Amherst Meadows, if you like more of the "subdivision" feel. Also, Brooksedge. London is a very diverse town and there are lots of pockets of great properties and very nice little communities.
I would be happy to talk to you directly if you are considering relocating to the area and we could talk aobut what it is your looking for and I could help you understand the London area as I have been a Madison County resident my entire life and is where I do the bulk of my business as a realtor.
Please feel free to contact me at 614-314-0772.

I look forward to speaking with you.
Hello James,

I was born and brought up in London.I will provide you with a current market position of residential properties.Asking which areas are best is like asking what wine is best to have with a meal. It depends upon the meal and it depends upon personal taste.Residential investment most often means buying a domicile; a place where people live be it a caravan, apartment,or house,to rent out, the rental income, as well as any growth in value over the term of the investment.If we have to choose one area then it would be “Pimlico”. Pimlico is a central London area separated from Belgravia by Victoria railway station to the north, from Westminster by Vauxhall Bridge Road, and bounded by the River Thames to the south. White Stucco houses line the well looked after streets, with the manicured lawns and trees. You can take help of real estate firms to get accurate information of residential property. Plaza Estate firm in London can help you to find the affordable residential properties in various regions of London. To make it easier you can take help of Plaza Estate website http://www.plazaestates.co.uk/ to find the appropriate properties.