Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

Susie Q, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

Which agencies represent the most buyers in Staten Island?

Asked by Susie Q, Staten Island, NY Mon Oct 14, 2013

We know DeFalco & Neuhaus are the largest sellers agents. Which agencies are the most prolific in negotiating the buyer's best interests?

Answers

7
I can say that it's really funny how that works. I had the most traffic from realtors working at the small offices. Some small offices had agents at my home several times a week while the larger realtors weren't even on the radar. Maybe the larger realtors concentrate more on getting the listings than selling the properties.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 17, 2013
Keep in mind that it's the agent that matters not necessarily the company; therefore interview a few from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best; choose your agent with care...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 14, 2013
I believe it is not based on agencies but individual realtors. Remember both Defalco and Neuhaus both have tons of agents . If you calculated the per agent sale it wouldn't be grater then several other companies. judge by individual not company.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 14, 2013
Boy, this monkey gets around. This must be a robo-answerer. Every question is answered the same way.
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
Well, Ronny, I think you are wrong on both counts. Maybe your home appealed more to people who go to smaller agents. Maybe they chose to stay with a realtor in their own neighborhood or know that agent. Your personal experience does not disprove the facts. Good luck..
As a Neuhaus agent I can tell you that we have been doing this since 1969. We have over 120 agents in Staten Island, Brooklyn and NJ. While we are in a virtual tie with DeFalco for sales over the past ten years, we have sold more homes in the past 30 years than any other broker on S.I. Those numbers represent the number of homes sold. That means we either provided the seller or buyer or both to bring about the sale.

So, to answer your question, we are just as prolific with buyers as we are with sellers. I would be more than happy to discuss your individual need with you. Contact me at 718 689-3850n