Home Buying in North Haledon>Question Details

Godswill, Home Buyer in Bergen County, NJ

Which School the kids would be attending?

Asked by Godswill, Bergen County, NJ Sat Jan 1, 2011

It is clearly stated that proximity is not a guarantee, am interested in N. Haledon, NJ.

How one wish there some sort of website that you can plug in your intended address and it will give you the Elementary, Middle & High School for that address.

Answers

4
North Haledon has 1 primary school, 1 middle school and 1 High school - the high school is Manchester Regional school shared with 2 other towns. The elementary and middle schools are exclusive to North Haledon.
How do i know? I live there
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 1, 2011
bear in mind however that Manchester High School combines the towns of North Haledon, Haledon and Prospect Park. My daughter graduated from Manchester and we had a positive experience with the school.
Great! Thanks I just want to make sure that one would not be sent to the Haledon Public School or Paterson Schools, if one live in North Haledon.
Don't simply rely on online information, do consider directly contacting the school district as well....
http://www.greatschools.org/new-jersey/