fletcher.ann…, Home Buyer in 34104

Which Naples zip code is the one most buyers prefer?

Asked by fletcher.anne56, 34104 Tue Jun 12, 2012

Answers

16

Your question definitely needs more information provided in order to give you a more accurate answer in my personal opinion.

As a recent buyer I looked in 34105, 34108, 34109, in part of 34110 and part of 34119.

It depends on what type of buyer you are looking for, the type of property and definitely the price point you are referencing. Buyers needs are different especially if they are buying for a residence or as a rental.

I did not want to be in a community with a gate or one that has high quarterly/annual fees. I am a working person who does not want to wait in a long line to get in and out of my community to get back and forth to work or to go to the store during periods of time during the day when everyone else is coming in and out. I also did not want to pay high fees for things that I would not be able to use on a regular basis.

Golf/social members have become very affordable in a lot of prime locations because of the economy so its easy to obtain one outside of the community you live in if you want one.

Not to mention that a lot of communities come with many restrictions. While yes these restrictions keep up the preservation of the community view they are sometimes very limiting...some communities rules even say that you may not leave your car in your driveway overnight or have a window ac unit.

Again, you need to decide what type of buyer you are looking for and what the needs for that buyer may be. With over 100 golf courses in the area and miles and miles of beaches, shopping and dining there are many choices!

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
Recent market reports show that Park Shore/Moorings/Seagate/Coquina Sands areas (34103) dominated condo sales in the past 12 months and Lely Resort (34113) closed the most single family homes in the last year (Y-T-D a/o May 2014). These are simple statistics, of course preference vary based on priorities.

To view this market report and other relevant data, please see Market News/Neighborhood Snapshot at:

http://www.denisedegemmis.com/

Thank you
Denise DeGemmis
(June Report to be released soon)
The community of Tiburon and the RITZ-Carlton Golf Resort, is extremely popular. 34109 zip code. Tiburon offers high-end amenities, beach access, Golf Club & a wide variety of property choices from 1 bedroom condos at $299,000 to grand estates well over $3,000,000... The central location can't be beat.
Answered this on June 2012; I prefer Pelican Bay, but I am biased as I live there...kbc (8/21). Call to show you what we have 800-448-3411 ext 601
Yes, Pelican Bay (34108) and Olde Naples (34102) are often 2 of the most sought after areas. Both walking distance to restaurants & night life. As Dustin mentioned Location is most important, from there choose something in your price range that matches your needs.
Many truly prefer Pelican Bay (34108) because of the private beach access and beach club amenities - including beachfront dining, and this community is truly one of the best for walking and biking!
Lely Resort is located in 34113 and Fiddler's Creek Resort is located in 34114. These resorts are world class places to live and are only 15-20 minutes to Marco Island or Naples Beaches.

34102 Is Downtown Naples... Either way, you can look at the Naples Real Estate listings available at our website - http://www.myagent4naples.com.
Web Reference: http://www.agent4naples.com
Dear Anne,
Yes that question is almost in-answerable (if that is a word). The most requests would, first of all, probably come from the most densely populated area, so I'm not sure that would answer what you're really trying to learn at all.

Secondly, all one really needs to do is look at prices - the higher the average price of SOLDS in a neighborhood, the more desirable that property is and therefore commands a higher price. For this area, the closer you get to the beach, the higher the land value.

As everyone else has offered, if you want to get specific as to what goals you are trying to accomplish, any of us can help. I'd be happy to, just contact me directly for any assistance you may need, and good luck in your search for the "Perfect Place"!
Anne -

The answer to your question depends on the amount you are looking to spending on a property.

The old real estate adage location, location, location is the driving force behind Naples real estate which the most prime location being the beach. The closer to the beach the more desirable the real estate. With that said 34102, 34103 and 34108 are some of the most desirable zip codes.

I would not look past 34110, 34109 or 34105 either.

If you would like to discuss different areas of Naples or the current market conditions in further detail, please don't hesitate to e-mail or call me.

Dustin Beard, ABR, CREN, CRS, GRI
Broker Associate
John R. Wood, Inc. REALTORS
3255 Tamiami Trail N.
Naples, Fl. 34103

http://www.DustinBeard.com
Cell: (239)289-2650
Fax: (239)325-2787
Depends upon your price point. What other things are important to you? Beach, golf, boating, location? No one place has a lock on it all ... KathyBC 800-448-3411 ext 601 (6/12)
You've picked a great time to be looking in the Naples, Florida area as it has been many years since we've seen prices as we are seeing today.

With 32+ years in Naples, I have a strong knowledge of the area. Of course your particular interests (i.e. boating, golf, schools, etc.) will be determining factors as we have many fine areas throughout Naples.

For additional information contact me at:

Ted Wilmering
Cell: (239)-465-1005
E-mail: twilmering@premiereplusrealty.com
Web: http://www.TWilmering.Listingbook.com

Thanks and have a great day!
there are all likes and dislikes.
what is your price point of purchase.
if you give me that i can then send you a list of the areas.
all the best,
leann anderson
leannnaples@aol.com
also you can view neighborhoods at http://www.naplesbeachandhomes.com
direct-239-777-1823
Price is going to affect our answer to this question. Contact us for a zip code explanation and map. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Hi Anne,
That question is as big as Naples: all the zip codes have something to offer buyers, which is why properties are selling and inventory is shrinking.

What's most important is what you want in your next purchase.......what are your goals?
Please visit my website...

Mary Horesco
34105,34109,34108 depens The location.Email Me If You Need More Information.Thanks

dfigueroa005@hotmail.com
What a trick question, it all depends on what you are looking for in a house or community. Tell me your criteria and I can tell you what zip code offers what you are looking for.

Scott Riddle
Realty Direct
239-289-1849