Home Buying in New York>Question Details

Anna, Home Buyer in Upper East Side, Miami...

Which NYC brokers specialize in foreclosed homes or those in need of serious renovations?

Asked by Anna, Upper East Side, Miami, FL Mon Jul 21, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


All of them! We all have access to the information and should all be very experienced.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
I can help you with that. Give me a call at 917-657-6532 or email rdaub@warburgrealty.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer