Home Buying in Franklin Park>Question Details

ray984, Home Buyer in 08873

Where would you find a listing of agents that are familiar with Fannie Mae's HomePath home process?

Asked by ray984, 08873 Wed Feb 13, 2013

I know HUD homes require you to use a HUD-registered selling broker, is that the same for HomePath?

Answers

1
Ray,

The selling agent must be registered with HomePath in order to submit offers. All offers must be submitted online by the selling agent using HomePath's portal. If you search homes for sale on HomePath, the listing broker's information will be there but you do not have to contact each broker for each listing. Any licensed real estate agent registered with HomePath can assist you in buying a HomePath property. As with other homes for sale, many of the HomePath properties are also listed on the multiple listing service and will provide the agent instructions on how to access the property to show it to buyers.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can assist you further and/or if you are looking to buy in Essex, Morris, Passaic and/or Union Counties.