Rachel, Other/Just Looking in 19152

Where would be the nice area to live with family NE Philadelphia near Roosevelt blvd?

Asked by Rachel, 19152 Thu Mar 5, 2009

Relocation due to job change. Looking for nice area with an excellent public school system and reasonable tax. I'm used to more of Broomall or Mainline area (NE suburb). Prefer 3 beds (Min 2 beds). Would prefer not to commute more than 30min.

Answers

3
was wondering if you found a home yet?
Hi Rachel,

There are some really great places to live in Northeast Philadelphia. Some areas are Winchester Park, Lexington Park, and many others.

The bigger question is how much do you want to spend because that will determine the area you will be able to afford.

I grew up in Northeast Philadelphia so I know it very well.

I would suggest you coming into the area and driving around to see which areas you like after you determine the price range you will be in. Nobody can ever tell you one area is better than another because that will depend on the person. I could feel that one area is the absolute best however someone else may feel its just too noisy.

I would be happy to talk with you. If you do not have a buyer agent, you should first concern yourself with finding one. It is extremely important to have your own representation. If you do not know what buyer agency is, feel free to read my blog.

Feel free to email me or contact me at (215) 669-0589.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office Ask for Renee
http://www.reneeporsia.com
Somerton, Trevose, etc. You say that your used to a Broomall or Mainline area but then say "NE suburb". Broomall and the Main Line are very much western suburbs. Additionally you state that you prefer not to commute more than 30 minutes. To where?