happyneal, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

Where would be the best places to list my home for sale?

Asked by happyneal, Albuquerque, NM Sat Jul 27, 2013

Being that I’m associated with the largest Real Estate company in New Mexico, your home will be featured on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Coldwell Banker web site, and will stream to many additional sites, plus your home will also be featured in the Welcome Home Magazine, which is published quarterly, and is free to the public. This is all part of my services and does not cost you anything. As you know, the process of selling a property is one of the most significant situations you'll face and a major life decision. People like to know what to expect. You deserve an agent you can trust, respect and work well together with. Please know I will always put your needs, wants and desires above my own. I’m on your side! I assure you that I take my duties and obligations toward my clients very seriously, and will diligently strive to represent your best interest to the fullest extent possible. Being successful isn't lucky or accidental, it's on purpose. I love what I do, so with this said I would love the opportunity to help you.

If you would like to speak to me about the listing process, please feel free to contact me via 505-252-2715, christellapadilla@yahoo.com, or christella.padilla@coldwellbankerlegacy.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 27, 2013

Since 90% of home buyers are using the internet to search for properties, you'll want to list your home where it will receive the most internet exposure. First, the MLS. Listing your home in the MLS will have your appear on ALL websites (e.g. Syan Real Estate, Coldwell, RE/MAX, etc.) that have an IDX feed from our local database.

Next, you'll want to have your home featured on as many local websites as possible that have high levels of local web traffic.

With thousands of homes listed in the metro area, simply listing in the MLS can be like finding a needle in a hay stack. You'll need your home marketed in a way that makes it stand out among the others.

I have over 14 years of internet marketing and advertising experience. I also have the largest local internet network in the city and state. Call, text or e-mail me and I can brief you on what you'll need to do to get your home sold.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.syan.com
Happy Neal,
I was reading your Question and have seen the response by Christella and agree that she sounds like the person to list with!
Coldwell Banker is an excellent Company with many wonderful Sales Agents...
Her answer is detailed and well thought out... I would give her a call
Thank you Dennis. I'm very proud to be affiliated with COLDWELL BANKER. The BEST to you always.
Flag Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hi, I'm Vera Perry, I'm a rieltor with Coldwell Banker Legacy, local real estate company here, in albuquerque.
We are #1 companyin NM for 15 straight years, we have the local web site and the top national brand website which attracting buyers to Your home from across the country and the world!! We have 7 staffed office locations and over 500 brokers.
If you news any help or you have any REal estate Q, please dont hesitate to contact me:

505-702-4127 or

And I'll be more then happy to work with you and get your house sold!

My best,
Vera Perry
The best place to list your home is on the MLS.

Do you plan to try to sell your home yourself of do you want to list with a licensed real estate broker?

If you want to list with a broker, please call me to brainstorm your situation.
You will want to interview several prospective agents and go with someone that you feel comfortable with and confident in. Of course you want an agent who is familiar with your particular market - but you should also look for someone who is responsive to your needs.

Marketing is one thing, and nearly every agent will tell you how well they can market your home... but only some agents are going to give you frank advice about cleaning, staging, and presentation. Buyers are demanding and they have plenty to choose from - those homes that present as clean, modern, and well maintained will get all the attention. Also, great photography is a MUST in this internet driven home market. Ask the agent to show you exterior and interior photos of other listings they have or have had in the past.

Lastly - trust your gut. Over the next few months you will be working very closely with this person. You will want to feel that you can trust them with your life, and your home. Because you are!

If you haven't chosen and agent yet and would like to chat, I'd be happy to speak on the phone. I can be reached at (505) 440-6293. Good Luck!

I would be happy to meet with you to give a free market analysis and a marketing plan. I'm an associate broker with West USA Realty and have been selling real estate for 8 years. We have many marketing strategies including our Walmart Walkin Location where your home will be viewed by the high traffic of shoppers on a daily basis. These marketing tools we use are at no charge to you while the home is on the market.

Please call, email or text me if you have any questions.

Thank You,
All professional brokers will put your home in the local multiple listing service which will feed all the other sites. What you may want to consider is how well your home will look to potential buyers on the internet and in person. Great pictures are vital. I have 13 years experience as the owner of an interior decor business and I know how to make a home look its best in pictures and in person. I offer two free hours of redesign services to clients who list with me.

I am a Broker at Coldwell Banker Legacy the largest Real Estate Co. in New Mexico for the last 15 years We have over 500 Brokers that will help sell your listing
You can contact me @ ed@edjaworski.com