Home Buying in Cave Creek>Question Details

ceednat, Other/Just Looking in Cave Creek, AZ

Where to find an appraiser for my home for divorce settlement?

Asked by ceednat, Cave Creek, AZ Thu Oct 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I recommend you call a mortgage company and ask them for referrrals as they will ultimately be the ones ordering an appraisal.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 31, 2013
Best answer
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013
I highly recommend McKinnon Appraisals. Dan & Kathy McKinnon would be happy to help you.
602-885-9292 or 602-443-9089
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Here is an appraiser that has been in business over 30 years. very good and comprehensive. Marty 602-482-1258 Barnett Appraisal Good luck. sorry about the divorce
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
Do you need an agent to list your home as well? I'm happy to help you with that too. Here is a list of appraisers that can help you. http://appraiserusa.com/arizona/
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to get a FREE home valuation. If you know of anyone else who needs a Realtor, refer them to me.
Thank you,
Courtney Ramirez
Solutions Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
I usually contact one of my lenders to ask if they know a company in the area.
Check my lenders at http://www.richtemen.com/partners.html

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer