Home Buying in California>Question Details

Lori, Other/Just Looking in Muttontown, NY

Where to buy? nice area with good schools, fun things to do, nice town/shopping and get a little property about 1 hour from LA - north or south?

Asked by Lori, Muttontown, NY Sun Apr 10, 2011

Assist a Realtor regards search all is based on what you can afford to purchase narrow the field down with less confusion

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Santa Clarita California is a great place to raise kids and live in a safe neighborhood to have fun. Within Santa Clarita is Valencia. One of the first planned communities in the United States. We have award winning schools, great restaurants and shopping, paseo system interlocking the neighborhoods and tons of parks and community pools, and we even have six flags Magic Mountain.
We are 45 min to hour to L.A. we have a metro link or we have park and ride to share with a fellow commuter to make it less of a drive.
If you are moving out to this area you definitely have to check it out. If you send me you contact info I will send you a free relocation packet. Check out my web-site more info.
Web Reference: http://www.laura4homes.com