Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Renee Hallam, Real Estate Pro in 14221

Where to buy condo near Disney?

Asked by Renee Hallam, 14221 Sun Apr 21, 2013

We'd like to buy a condo very close to disney that has pool (resort like ammen) 3bd/2bth We don't want to spend over 120k and don't want to spend more than $250 MAX in HOA...this feasible?? we'dlike to rent it out a bit but only to friends,etc to help offset costs, not make money. we looked at a few condos in kissimmee last year approx100k in some areas and it seemed like stores were closed down or the area seemed depreciating. They seemed run down areas or like deserted.. im so worried that we'll buy in a bad area. Celebration is great but the HOA fees are so high

Answers

4
Renne:

Regarding your question about Regal Oaks by Old Town. That is a great location, but HOA is close to 300 a months and units start at 150K, both above your mentioned budgets. However, now that CLC has taken over the community they will expand the community house, complete a nice pool recreation complex and elevate the standards of the place. New construction starts at 255K and they offer a GUARANTED rental program. There is no doubt that is a great location.

Currently available 5 units > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=9792371…

Again, call or eM me with any questions.

Tony Vega
407-791-9086
AVegaPacheco@aol.com
Well Renee, you know what they say, you do get what you pay for. Tony's given you a nice list of properties that fit your size and price specs. They've all got pools, but I would debate wether or not they have resort like ammenities.

Your observations on what you get in the cheaper vacation condo market echo what I've heard many times from notherners and Canadians that I've shown them to.

Please call me. I would be happy to put a search together for you.

Do you have pets? HOA will have weight limits.

Kristy McKay
Keller Williams realty
407-399-1747
Plus you are not allowed to rent short-term in Celebration.

This link will show you 13, 3/2 condo/townhomes in 9 communities which all list HOA as under $250 per month.
Click > http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=7408142…

Let me know if you have any questions, or need assistance to view them or make an offer.

Tony Vega
407-791-9086
AVegaPacheco@aol.com
thanks... what about the community in regal oaks near old town..would you recommend that? what about if we increased our price?
Flag Sun Apr 21, 2013