Home Buying in Rossmoor>Question Details

Potential Bu…, Home Buyer in Rossmoor, Walnut Creek...

Where one can view sample menus at the Rossmoor Waterford?

Asked by Potential Buyer, Rossmoor, Walnut Creek, CA Sat Aug 14, 2010

Or, for that matter, view the rules for dining (hours), dressing (formality), occasional guests, take-out, or room delivery? What are the fees and rules for a spouse sharing a Waterford condo and using the dining facilities?

Answers

3
Daily menus for the upcoming week are typically posted in each mailroom within the Waterford property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010

The direct number to their HOA is 925-988-7700. Questions you have the answer to them will depend on which unit you buy. The best thing is to contact HOA.

One mor ething you may like to know aout Rossmoor is that you can not rent it out. It is 100% home owner occuipied community.
I know that you are a buyer and want to live there, but this inf. you may like to know. Home owner in Rossmoor can rent once in the whole time they own te unit, only in one case, they have to fill out forms explain why are they renting it and not living there. Please let me knowif I can be of any help to you.

Good Luck.

Heba Rayan
COLDWELL BANKER
Tel.: 925-216-3006
Fax.: 925-208-2933
Email: heba@calfineliving.com
Department of Real Estate
DRE License # 01722870
Hi Home Buyer,

See http://rossmoor.com/resident-info

The number for the Waterford is listed and is probably your best source for answers to your questions.

Best, Steve