Jr, Home Buyer in 30512

Where may I find a current list of sold single family homes and the sales prices?

Asked by Jr, 30512 Wed Mar 17, 2010

Answers

5
Send me your e mail address, dates that you want the info for, and I will send you the list!
RealValuator is a free search site that will show you recent sales prices. The site will also let you know if the property was a true market sale (no distress), or was a Bank Owned Sale.
Web Reference: http://www.RealValuator.com
Your county courthouse will have a record of all recent sales. You can also contact a local real estate agent to provide you with that information

Sharon Green
Coldwell Banker C & C Properties
(530) 221-9607
Hi Jr.

Most real estate agents are happy to help you with this. However, if you do not want to use an agent, you can check with your county government. Virtually all sales are recorded at the courthouse. In many counties, basic information is published online, so you might want to call (or check google) before you run down the the county building.

Ron Rovtar
Jr. An agent can obtain this information for you probably easier than you can do it for yourself. City or county records are published, but are not often organized to easily access this information.
Zillow.com will show some information, but their valuations are not reliable.