Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

shaniahwashi…, Other/Just Looking in 20743

Where is the ideal place to live and raise a family that is close to the malls and city life but also close to schools ?

Asked by shaniahwashington, 20743 Wed Jan 29, 2014

Answers

4
Hi!

I live and work in Valencia, CA. I believe this is the safest place to raise a family. Excellent schools and the possibility of working in the area as well. You will fall in love in this place. let me know if I can send you some listings.

Liz Benjamin
In all of Los Angeles? What is your purchase price. That would really help to narrow it down for you. Just send me an email with your pre-approval amount and I can send a link with houses for that amount for you to look at.

Alex Greer Loan Officer NMLS #1056079 http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com 408-352-5147 AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Hi Shaniah,

Ditto Tom's answer below. However, I live and work in Glendale and it provides all of those things that you mentioned: family oriented, safe, great shopping in town, close to everything. If you are interested in information about real estate in Glendale or the surrounding communities please contact me. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Angie Simpson
818-795-5590
Hi Shaniah

It all depends on what area of Los Angeles you are looking in. The main areas are South Bay (Carson, Long Beach, etc.), the West Side (West LA, Santa Monica, etc.), the San Fernando Valley (Encino, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, etc.) central LA (outside of Downtown - not recommended) & the San Gabriel Valley (La Puente, West Covina, etc.). If I knew your budget, home size & age requirements, along with a few other pertinent details I could easily recommend an area to you and send you all of the homes matching your wish list as well! If this was helpful to you, please click BEST ANSWER & enjoy your day! Tom Bashe l Broker l SCA Real Estate l 951.547.0705 l Tom@SCARealEstate.com