Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

emilybays, Home Buyer in Spokane Valley, WA

Where is the closest place to live that's near Kingston?

Asked by emilybays, Spokane Valley, WA Fri Mar 21, 2014

Answers

4
Right outside town. As close to city limits as possible.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 21, 2014
Hello Emily! This is a great question. It says you are from Spokane Valley. I hope all is good over there! Considering your current location and assuming you were looking to have the same feeling as the valley, there are many areas in Edmonds that offer that same feeling. If you are looking to be very close to Kingston and you are working on the Seattle side, Edmonds would probably be your best bet. Looking at other areas, you have access to Lynnwood, Shoreline, Mountlake Terrace that could also be an option for you. I don't know if you have found an agent as of yet. I would love to offer you some recommendations there if you need!

Christopher Watkins
Division President / Mortgage Loan Officer
Diamond Residential Mortgage Corporation
NMLS - 555103
503.804.4379 - Mobile Phone
If you are working on the Seattle side of the water then i would suggest Edmonds or Shoreline area, Edmonds is a quaint little town with a lot to offer. If you wanted to work and live in Kingston, maybe check out Silverdale if you're not liking the immediate Kingston area
Why not live in Kingston? On the other side is Edmonds. The Edmonds-Kingston Ferry connects the two communities directly. Edmonds is one of the nearest communities.