Jorge Meneses, Home Buyer in 34116

Where is the best place or community to live in Naples, FL.?

Asked by Jorge Meneses, 34116 Mon Oct 12, 2009

Answers

5
That all depends on how much you want to spend and what amenities you want....Naples is so special there are a lot of great places to live. I would love to help you find the best one! I have loved, lived and sold Naples since 1980 and I know the market. Call me Ginny Lee at 230-591-3225 or email me at
ginnylee@ginnylee.com or visit my website at

http://www.naplesrealestatecenter.com/

I can't wait to meet you in person and find you the best that your money can buy!
Hello Jorge,
Best place is dependant on what makes you happy. Close to beach, on the water, gated, lots of land, little land? Fee's or no fee's.
I live in a non gated community (Lakewood 240k to 400k) with low fee's. I have a 4 bedroom with a pool and my community is older with full grown tree's and well taken care of homes. My water for my grass and basic cable is included in my $270 per quarter fee's. This is a golf community but not required fee's which is good as I do not golf. I like that it is very close to the beach and down town. I prefer south Naples due to the lack of major strip malls on every corner. Lets face it most live within a 5 mile radius of where they work and play. Some prefer neighborhoods such as Naples Park due to all the shopping that is near and the beach. It is also an older community but no fee's. If you prefer a high end golf community with low fee's I suggest Lely Resort. Homes start at 300k and in certain area's fee's are only $1500 a year and lawn service is included. If you prefer waterfront, Royal Harbor is excellent. Great access to the Naples Bay and homes are older but start around $700k for single family and 200k for a condo. Old Naples and down town just around the corner. Lots of entertainment during season and the best dining you can imagine. If I could live anywhere I would choose Royal Harbor for boating or Old Naples for the fun and the quiet not to mention blocks to the beach.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 18, 2009
I am interested seeing some homes in good areas of Naples as we are planning to retire there if you could line up some homes in 500-700 range 4bed 3baths prefer Gulf or Golf course views but no condo. Call us at 914-591-3730
Flag Sat Nov 22, 2014
I am, of course, predisposed to say that the neighborhood I live in is the best: Pelican Bay. Pelican Bay has a wide variety of homes available, from low rise condominiums, to high rise condominiums, townhouses, villas and single family homes all situated in beautiful communities with lush landscaping. And the amenities are wonderful: beautiful beaches with beachfront restaurants, sailboats, chairs and umbrellas; tennis; jogging trails; canoes and kayaks through the mangrove preserve; the Philharmonic which offers music, dancing, art museum; shopping; library; community center, with state-of-the-art fitness center, conference rooms, spa ; golf course and much more.
But as the others said there are many wonderful neighborhoods in all price ranges in the Naples area.
Carol Herron
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
239 919 4652
Hi Jorge,

There is a nice community for every budget in Naples. You will be best served talking with an experienced agent who could start showing you the best ideas for your budget, I think you would want to see the best location, size, and age of property for your money. We have electronic screening tools that can help you sort all this out looking at everything on the market,
Web Reference: http://www.johnkrol.net
Hello Jorge,
Naples has many locations that are popular with buyers, it depends upon what type of home and lifestyle you want, and what you wish to spend. There are new construction and resale homes, condos, townhouses, and so on.

The best way for you to find the perfect home is to sit with a professional like myself and review all the criteria needed for that decision. There are probably many factors you are not even aware of, so you need protection and accurate information.

I can assist you.
Mary Horesco
Web Reference: http://www.maryhoresco.com