Home Buying in Acworth>Question Details

Darrell Hess, Real Estate Pro in Marietta, GA

Where is all the inventory hiding these days? I have pages of buyers that want homes and nothing to show them.

Asked by Darrell Hess, Marietta, GA Mon Aug 20, 2012

If you have a home you want to sell now may be a good time to do so. Lots of properties are getting multiple offers and selling for list price if not higher. There has been a 2-3% increase in listing prices over the past 7 weeks in this area. If you have a home you want to sell please give me a call or send me an email and lets talk.

Answers

2
Darrell: I agree with you. I have a long list of approved ready to go buyers with nothing to sell them. Banks have been promising for months that they would be releasing foreclosed inventory but I still have not seen any results of that. The house next door to me foreclosed two years ago and still has not been put on the market. Prices are definately on the rise due to the lack of inventory.
I think the problem is the banks now know they can actually ask more for the homes... going are the days for the "steal deals" thank goodness! Glad prices are going up because the taxes are to.. not good when the tax appraisals starts creeping higher -- some are higher than the market appraisal. What's wrong with that picture!
Flag Fri Aug 30, 2013
I have all kinds of homes available, so send me some qualified buyers and we'll put them in some wonderful homes.

Joe Clay
Prudential Georgia Realty
(404)401-4400 cell