Home Buying in New Jersey>Question Details

paikoffj, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Where is a town with great schools that is no more than 45 minutes by train to NYC?

Asked by paikoffj, New York, NY Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

4

There are plenty of towns with great schools within a 45 minute commute to NYC, however I would need to know your price range and size of house (# of bedrooms) you will be needing in order to recommend specific areas. If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
rdsheed@comcast.net
What is your price range and how many bedrooms would you need to guide you in the right direction?

Melissa Silva
Realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
201-527-7313
Hello Paikoffj,

Many people move to Verona because they like the schools there. The mid-town direct train is conveniently located in Montclair. Depending on what your price range is and what you are looking for in a property, several towns could work well for you: Montclair, Glen Ridge, Verona, Little Falls, or Maplewood.
If you'd like some assistance or are interested in more options, I'd be glad to help you find the right area for you.

Good Luck,
Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061
Ridgewood, Glen Rock and HoHoKus all have great schools and are 45 min to NYC by train. Check out http://www.greatschools.com.