Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Rodney, Home Buyer in 17345

Where is Sugar Mill phs4 sub division compared to Barefoot Landing and other attractions? East, north,south?

Asked by Rodney, 17345 Sat Apr 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3045771270-685-Rambler-Ct-Myr…

Answers

4
Sugar Mill development is located off Forestbrook Road with easy access to Rt 501 and Rt 544 and West of the Intracoastal Waterway.

From Barefoot Landing there are two ways to Forestbrook Rd. the easiest way to explain from Barefoot Landing turn right onto Rt 17 S, stay to right at Y.. 17 Bypass S to Rt 501 SW toward Conway, take the 2nd ramp off 501 to T, turn left (go under Rt 501) onto Forestbrook Rd. remain straight to Sugar Mill on the right approx. 5 mi.

I hope this information is helpful. Call me 843-455-6556 if you need additional assistance or would like listings sent to your e-mail. I would like the opportunity to work with you in the purchase of your home.

Beverly Kradel
Dockside Realty
843-455-6556 bkradel@sc.rr.com http://www.beverlykradel.com
Hi Rodney, Sugar Mill is located around 20 miles south of Barefoot Landing. Driving time would be around 27 minutes. If I can show you a home in the Myrtle Beach area please let me know. I can show you any property listed by any agent. I'm strong in prospecting to find my customers exactly what they're looking for. It just took me 3 solid days; but I think I've found my latest customer the perfect oceanfront condo. He'll be driving in from out of town tomorrow to see it. I'll go the extra mile to make my customers happy. Have a great day and I hope to hear from you. Wanda Wilson, cell 843-655-6456, office Century 21 Broadhurst, 843-448-7169.
Rodney, The previous two agents did a great job explaining where the neighborhood is located. Did you know you can use a buyers agent to help you find that perfect property and it doesn't cost you a thing. Call me, I would love to help you find that perfect place. Kind Regards, Cherie

"Building Relationships while Fulfilling Dreams!"
It's located south of 501 between 501 and 544 off forestbrook rd.