Strother Ham…, Home Buyer in Florida State, FL

Where in the country is the insurance business the hottest? I would like to start my search in this area.

Asked by Strother Hammond, Florida State, FL Sun Dec 13, 2009

Answers

4
Look at Texas. It is far to hot. Has a horrible border that brings in lots of trespassers and rattle snakes. But it is also one of the low tax states and people seem to be moving there. Do some research, it may pay you.

Arizona is also one of the so called retirement states. It is not as likely as california to be bankrupt in 3 weeks. California is a great location, but horrible taxation business unfriendly state with horrible budget problems.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 14, 2009
It's pretty good in Florida right now.
I guess it is a vague question. I focus on long term care insurance, and people use to say Florida was the hot spot, but we have seen an exodus from our state for the first time in nearly 50 years. I guess a better question would be, what states are growing in population?
Hi Strother,
How are you? What do you mean? Need some clarification to give you an answer.
Genny