Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

Gianni Bejar, Real Estate Pro in 33024

Where in WPB county may I get a 80k 2/2 unit to invest to rent, no 55 , no lease restrictions & no memberships, in a decent area, where can I look?

Asked by Gianni Bejar, 33024 Wed Jun 5, 2013

I want to invest in a property 2/2 up to 80k cash with no lease, membership or age restrictions, for renting purposes, please let me know if that is possible or I need to look more north, If you believe you can assist me getting something please let me know, I do not want reo or short sales, just a quick closing
thanks a lot!
Gianni

Answers

5
You can buy my condo in Las Verdes, Delray Beach.

Very good location.
Hi Gianni
Please contact me , call me or send me an email.....I will send you a list of the properties in that area

Nelly K. Valdes Wendy
Real Estate Agent

Cell: (786) 286-7138
Website: http://www.wendyflorida.kwrealty.com
http://www.mynicehouse.com
Email: wendy@mynicehouse.com
Office: 2424 N. Federal Highway,
Suite 318. Boca Raton, FL 33431, US
Gianni,

There are opportunities but all will be encumbered by an association unless you are looking at single family homes with no association. Rental restriction will vary by community but still things out there but you need to be able to act quickly and closing the door to bank owned opportunities is probably a mistake as they still are a high percentage of the opportunities in this market.

Throughout Palm Beach, Martin and St Lucie Counties I can send you information on listings that may meet your needs. In your price range you might explore some single family opportunities in the Port St Lucie area where some of my investors have purchased homes. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There are a few communities in Delray Beach that fit that description Give me a call or e mail me and I will send you the listings
hi Elizabeth, please email me the listings, I am in town now and would like to have this done, thanks!
Gianni
Flag Wed Jun 5, 2013
That is what everyone is looking for in this market. Low fees (less than $400/m), rentable, good association financials, CBS construction, no age restriction, good area. I would try to find something where you can get at least $1000 a month in rent, and need to do minimal work after you purchase (cosmetic)

$80k should be doable for you though all over Palm Beach County. There is some stuff out there.

Get in touch with me if you want to chat about it.