Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

C Warm, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Where in Naples are there condos with no HOA fees?

Asked by C Warm, Naples, FL Sun Dec 12, 2010

Answers

12
C,

Seeking a condo with no HOA fees is similar to looking for an elephant that flies.....

If avoiding HOA fees is a prime concern, it would be advisable to focus your search on single family homes.

Best wishes,

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 13, 2010
HOA is Home Owners Association FS720.
So, I can tell you there are NO Condos in Florida with HOA fees- NOT a one.
Now there are Condos (FS 718) with Condo Fees. To be sure, it is hard to have a condo without fees, because by law they have to collect reserves to cover common area costs, repairs and replacements.
There are situations that the condo can have NO reserves IF all agree to pay repairs out of pocket as the occur (assessments) but I have seen none of these.
So Warm, why do you want to Share with others and not have anyone pay the price? Whom do you think is going to take care of the pool, the common areas? Who pays to cut the grass, to paint, to put on the roof?

I know of but one "condo" they you do not have to pay - it's called Jail- you can move in with little to no up front costs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
Dear Home buyer,

Nowhere, don't think that you will find any type of condo without HOA fees or some type of maintenance fees. Fees are structured to take care of the condo buildings, grounds, insurance etc as well as paying a management company to overlook the community and enforce rules or by laws of the community.

A single family home in a non gated community would be your best bet, of which we have many.

Feel free to contact me if you are ready to start a real estate relationship.

Good Luck to you.

Agnes Tabor, REALTOR
239 564-0384
agnes@agnestabor.com
ABR - Accredited buyers Representative
PREMIERE PLUS REALTY
Naples florida
ODDS to ever locate a condo within in any city w/o HOA is slim to none. If your preference NOT pay HOA best locate a single family home

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 24, 2010
Condo fees and HOA fees are two different types of assessments. Are you looking for a condo that only has condo fees versus both condo and HOA fees? If so, there are many. If you're looking for a condo with no fees, there is no such thing. A condominium is a form of ownership whereby the owners contribute to common area operating costs and repair or replacement reserves for exterior or common items.

Please call me at 239-248-6393 if you wish to discuss further.
You also have to watch out for Community Develoment District taxes. Some communities put the burden of the cost of developing and maintaining the community on the backs to the homeowners. Usually there is a 30 year municipal bond that has to be paid back and the other portion of the CDD is for maintenance of the common areas.

Find a local agent in Naples to help you make the right buying decision. Stay loyal to that agent... that agent gets paid nothing until you close.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 12, 2010
There is no such thing than a condominium association without a condo fee. You need to look for Single Family homes outside a Homewoner Associaiton.
HOA fees are different for each condo sub-division. The HOA fees cover many amenities within the community in some cases water and basic cable.
To answer your question I have not seen any condo community without an HOA assessment.
Feel free to call or email with any further questions.
Ainsley Daux
Home Run Real Estate inc
(813)546-1954
HOA fees are different than Condo Assessments. Are you asking for condos that ONLY have condo Assessments and NO additional HOA fees? There should be many that ONLY have monthly condo assessment fees
I would have to agree that I have not come across any condos with no fees yet there are condos with alot less fees that make it very feasible to purchase. You can contact me at #239-273-8099 for further assisstance.
The very nature of a Condo calls for HOA fees. HOA fees provide maintenance, upkeep amongst a few of the benefits for the owners. Condo's provide an owner with a maintenance "free" type of ownership, as opposed to a single family home where you would be providing your own maintenance or budgeting separately for it.

Good luck in your search,

Ray Garcia
617-942-0447
rgarcia@jackconway.com
In my 13 years of being in business, I have never come across a condominium complex with zero fees. Logically if insurance as an example is included, who pays? How about outside maintenance, who pays? You are a neighborhood buyer if you do not want fees. Condos will not work for you at all. Good luck in your seach and let me know if I can be of assistance. Regards, Chris
Web Reference: http://www.spinarealty.com