Home Buying in Paris>Question Details

Daniel, Home Buyer in los angelas

Where in East Texas is the best place to live?

Asked by Daniel, los angelas Thu Oct 16, 2008

l am retired and looking a place in East Texas to live,but must be a low crime, low property taxes,is anyone knows?

Answers

2
I live in Purley , TX IN A3-BEDROOM2 BATH frame home, set in the center of 5 acre heat/air and a , Purlet Tx is a small quiet community approx. 5 miles outside of Mt. Vernon which would require you to pay city taxes as well county and school taxes, I just had my home looked at by a realestate person 1,500.00 a yr for Insurance, 600.00 a yr. for school and county together. I know a very nice realestate ladythat ;ives in a sma;; cpmunity around here, very knowledgeable about
property.e-mail addressis is bwmoris @peoplescom.net
Lots of nice places, depending on what else you need?

Paris is nice....Marshall....Canton....Tyler are all nice.....that's if you want to live in the city. There are also lots of nice places in the country too.

In my opinion they're all low crime and quiet compared to LA, but sometimes this is in the eye of the beholder.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
I'm not trying to sell you my home or any other place around purley, just trying to be a nieghbor
Flag Sun Jan 26, 2014
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX