Home Buying in Peyton>Question Details

Sharon, Home Buyer in Peyton, CO

Where id the fasdtest growing area near peyton and colorado springs with 5 acre parcels, shopping, retired people???????????????

Asked by Sharon, Peyton, CO Sun Jul 25, 2010

buildable lots with choice of using builer to build house on vacant lot in the next year or two.??????????
this is for myself as a first time buyer, although i am a realtestate agent in california i want to build there near my daughter in the near future, buy the land now, i am ready.

Answers

3
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I am having a very difficult time understanding the question and responding politely. Can you reword your question for us and spell check please. You are an agent in California?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 25, 2010
Falcon would be the fastest growing area closest to Colorado Springs. (Located between Colorado Springs and Peyton).
There are many 5 acre properties near the Peyton and Falcon areas, which are also within easy driving distance into Colorado Springs.I have a gorgeous custom rancher in Peyton for Sale - which can also easily be horse property. I can help you find just a building lot, if that is what you are looking for.