Stevens  & M…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA

Where do you look to find open houses?

Asked by Stevens & Manley, Centerville, MA Fri Oct 12, 2012

Answers

7
Homs on tour are listed in a variey of places including Craigs list, this site and the local association of realtors
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 12, 2012
Thank you for your response!!
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
There is a tab under BUY on Trulia for open houses. I would also suggest your local mls website. They should have an open house option also so you can view the latest open houses in your area.
We find that most buyers look online for local Open Houses. Your agent is a great source as well.
i am hosting an open house in Burnt pine this sunday from 10-3 come on by and see a fantastic home. Follow the signs at the front gate of SANDESTIN
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Local Papers also have open houses listed. Try the Codder.
You should log onto or check out your local state Realtor Association Website. We always list are open houses with are MLS Association. You can also look on Zillow or Trulia for open houses in the area you wish to purchase a home. Good Luck!
I have found that many buyers are just choosing the neighborhood they want, and driving around, looking for OPEN HOUSE signs.

When I schedule an OPEN HOUSE, I call the Listing Agents for that area and advise them that I will be open on Saturday and Sunday, and invite them to do the same:

With 3 or 4 houses OPEN in an area, we get more visits; it works!
Great response
Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013
I agree with you Ron. It can be much easier if the buyer is working with an agent who can supply them with all the information they need!
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012