Maribeth Duc…, Real Estate Pro in Albany, NY

Where do you go to find a great Slate Roof Repaired?

Asked by Maribeth Duclos, Albany, NY Wed Jan 23, 2013

Answers

3
Zachary Lombardi’s answer
A&Z Property Services is my father's business...he has been doing slate for over 30 years one of the best and most reasonable in the capital region

Tony Lombardi
Home phone 518-827-4543
Cell phone 518-225-1466
Off topic, to Zach.... I went to school with a Tony Lombardi, but my boyfriend. also knew a Tony Lombardi. I grew up in Albany and he grew up in Guilderland and the one he knew was from Schenectady and they used to hang out as kids. Where is your dad's family from? Feel free to email me privately... bestalbanyhomes@gmail.com.... we are curious. Meanwhile, I will definitely put your dad on my referral list.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
To Zachary.... just gave your dad's name to another realtor. I kept the contact info....
Slate is too expensive to repair or replace unless your structure has major historical appeal (that will really be reflected in your selling price - get the opinion if at least three experienced agents if it is worth it), usually it does not make economic sense to do anything but remove the side that is leaking and replace with 30 year asphalt shingles that match the grey colour of the slate side...