Home Buying in Anaheim Hlls>Question Details

Homebuyer, Home Buyer in Anaheim Hlls, Anaheim,...

Where do we get the actual addresses for these foreclosures?

Asked by Homebuyer, Anaheim Hlls, Anaheim, CA Fri Aug 21, 2009

Answers

8
Dave Gubler’s answer
You can search yourself on many sites (here is ours http://www.imlrealestate.com/SearchSoCalHomes ) and make sure to select "REO" as one of the special listing conditions. Alternatively you can pick an agent you feel comfortable working with and we can keep an eye out for properties that meet your conditions.
Hi, Homebuyer

You can get a free account her at http://hellomynameisjes.listingbook.com/?node=3
you can search like an agent.

Also, check this link for auction properties (foreclosed) http://www.auction.com

Hope this helps you out with your house hunting,

Jes Sierra, B.Sc.
Realtor®
Connie Bramble
Agent
Placentia, CA
Dear Homebuyer,
On the real estate sites agents have the option to put addresses in or not. The reason they don't is so you will call them. I think this is inconvienient FOR home seekers. You can do this one of two ways.
You need to go to my website below and use the home search listing feature. Put in the sale price minimum and maximum the same figure whatever that is and the city of course. This will give you only the homes for that exact price, there should not be too many of them. You need to then compare the photo and or the particulars. Really it should be easier than it sounds. I will do it for you if you like and e-mail them to you.
Good Luck, call me if you need help.
Connie Bramble
714-337-8718

PS: You can search on my site without leaving your life history! Call if you need help.
Hi again Homebuyer! There are companies that try to sell you list of foreclosures properties, but there's no need to pay for them. I'd be happy to set you up in my system and notify you of any new foreclosures that come on the market on a daily basis. Please feel free to contact me at karen@karenfenn.com if you'd like more informaiton. Thank you! Karen Fenn
All of the listings on our MLS are posted on other sites such as realtor.com, trulia.com, zillow.com, and homes.com, as well as on any good agent website. The question is, do you want to sift through the listings each day, or do you want an agent to qualify the properties for you first? Are you looking to buy multiple properties, or just one to live in? Buying a Foreclosure has become a very competetive process on homes under $600,000 in most areas. Timing is everything right now. It's important that you have access to these foreclosures as they hit the market. A list that might handed out at some events is often already outdated. Right now, there are 36 Foreclosures available in Anaheima and Anaheim Hills, and the majority of them have been on the market less than a week.

Jeremy Lehman
Prudential California Realty
Jeremy@LehmanHomes.net
Hi there Homebuyer. You can get them from my website.
But to have success in this market where some properties are getting up to 90 offers like I saw last week, you really need to work with an dialed in Realtor who has sold in Anaheim Hills to help increase your odds of success.

I would be happy to review your requirements and offer some advice or help

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
Realtor/MBA/Reo Specialist
Now your question can be answered correctly: Often web sites hold back the address of a home which is being advertised in order to force you to call into them.

Your best option is to make a connection with an agent who can provide you daily listings of bank owned homes via the MLS, and have them emailed over to you directly. Or this same agent can assist you where if you were to find a listing via the internet, but with no address....He or she can cross reference this link from you to obtain you the address from the MLS.

Good luck...And do stay away from those pay sites who provide you this information. It is all free!
If you are looking for homes in a specific area of Orange County, you are welcome to contact me and I can help narrow down the homes for you! There are a lot of foreclosure homes and the area needs to be specific. Thanks.